The Overpowered House (OPH) Chat is a place where OP and non-OP people can chat about all things super, powerful, super powerful, overpowered and too OP! We welcome both fantasy and non-fantasy users here. There will be epic fights, alliances, cheesecake and beefcakes. Then, you go over 9000.
All OPH Staff members are community leaders who want to make sure that you have a safe and fun experience while in the chatroom. Thus, it’s important for everyone to follow these rules.
Failure to do so may result in a warning, mute, kick or ban.
Feel free to PM or ping any staff member if you need help or have questions about any of the rules or guides.
If you feel a staff member may have acted inappropriately or wish to send feedback, send a direct message to Mynette#5725 or on our website.
- All users must adhere to Discord’s Community Guidelines and Terms of Service.
- All users must be respectful to all other users and respect their boundaries, identities and preferences.
- All channels on OPH Chat are mixed In-Character/Out-of-Character (IC/OOC) chat and play unless otherwise noted.
- While chatting, please be mindful of the users with nicknames in a shade of RED. That means they are either ping unfriendly or DM unfriendly. Ask first in public chat. You can ALWAYS ping/DM an OPH Staff member.
- Unless otherwise explicitly expressed through permission or a user’s list of roles, you cannot engage with other people in unwanted activities.
- We take stress, mental health and real life issues seriously on OPH. If there are credible threats of suicide or self harm, we will refer members to this wikipedia page for information on their country’s crisis hotline. If you need to vent or to express yourself in the interest of your mental health, please seek out other servers or support groups where it is acceptable to do so.
- If you are not of legal age (18 years of age or higher) to participate in not-safe-for-work (NSFW) channels, you cannot view, post or participate in NSFW Channels.
- Players who declare themselves 18 years of age or older, cannot play characters under 18 years of age.
- Ads can only be posted in the appropriate promotion channels where they exist.
- No spamming or raiding. Contact us if you want to become a partner server.
- This server does contain content in not-safe-for-work (NSFW) channels for mature audiences only. Only post mature content in the designated NSFW channels.
- Extreme content such as explicit gore, scat, and watersports are not allowed in any channels. If you’re asking yourself: “Is this too gross?” it likely is.
- All types of characters and real people can play in any style in any channel unless otherwise noted.
- Players can play multiple characters with a single or multiple discord accounts. Make sure the nickname reflects the character you’re currently playing as. (Use the /nick command or right-click on your name in the user list then select “Change Nickname.”)
- Players can play any character (canon or original characters) with a power level up to VS Battle Tier 3-A without approval. Anything higher will require approval. (See Power Classes in the Roleplay Guide)
- Do not mislead people if asked a question aimed at you, the real-life player of the character.
- Practice good etiquette and reasonable behaviors while role-playing and avoid godmodding without permission or reasoning. (see the Roleplay Guide)
- Know the limits if you play a character that’s taboo, jerky, annoying or disruptive. Disruptive actions in-character might be met with hostility from other users and OPH Staff. (See Fights, Battles and Kills in the Roleplay Guide)
- A warn/mute/kick/ban by a staff or owner Character in-character COUNTS as an official warn/mute/kick/ban.
Mature Content Access
- To gain access to the NSFW channels, you must be of legal age (18 years or older) and agree to the age declaration in the #nsfw-role-verify channel.